Waterford Crystal Lismore Essence Red Wine Goblet, Set of 2
- Set of 2 Lismore Essence red wine goblets in a Waterford gift box
- Crafted from brilliant full lead crystal with wedge and diamond Lismore cuts
- Slender stems combine with oversized bowls for a fresh, light look
- Collection also includes white wine, champagne, sherry, and water glasses
- Safe in the dishwasher for maximum convenience
Publisher: Waterford Crystal
Details: The revolutionary Lismore pattern with a fresh, more slender shape - exciting for all, from a bride to the wine enthusiast. With a lighter walled and oversized bowl accompanied by a thinner stem, Lismore Essence is exquisite and statuesque.
Ogham is the earliest written form of Primitive Irish, the oldest of the Gaelic languages. Ogham was first used in Ireland and parts of England, Scotland and Wales between the 2nd and 6th centuries. Though its actual origins remain a mystery today, it is believed the Celts desired a cryptic alphabet that could not be deciphered by Roman Britain.
Represented as a series of perpendicular and intersecting lines, this ancient script is thought to be influenced by the Latin alphabet using 20 characters. It is most commonly written vertically and is read from bottom to top. When presented horizontally, it is read from left to right.