925 Sterling Silver Good Luck Irish Heart with Triangle Celtic Knot Vintage Pendant Necklace, Rolo Chain 18"
Brand: SILVER MOUNTAIN
- Sterling silver necklace featuring round pendant decorated with elaborate GOOD LUCK irish celtic knot design
- Pendant Size:0.94*1.18inch Weight: 3.38 Grams. Rolo Chain 18''
- Irish traditional wedding jewelry. It symbolizes love, friendship and loyalty.
- Nickel-free, Lead-free, Cadmium-free and Hypoallergenic, Long Time Wearing Keeps You a Good Health.
- Arrive in a Lovely Gift Box, you may send it directly to your special her.
Publisher: Harmony Jewelry Company
Harmony Jewelry Company: A famous jewelry brand Four jewelry chain stores in Hongkong. Best service and 24 hours response,100% satisfied Factual description, real photo Genuine 925 Sterling Silver, if less than 92.5% silver, we will 3 times money pay back! Please take care about the jewelry size when you purchase. usually the sterling jewelry is smaller than the brass or alloy jewelry. Polishing cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning your sterling silver jewelry if oxidized and black.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:
30 days free risk money back to protect you when you receive any defected order, welcome any test of our jewelry.
Caring for Your Sterling Silver Jewelry
1x S925 Pendant
1x S925 Rolo Chain
1x Silver Cleaning Cloth
1x Gift Box
Ogham is the earliest written form of Primitive Irish, the oldest of the Gaelic languages. Ogham was first used in Ireland and parts of England, Scotland and Wales between the 2nd and 6th centuries. Though its actual origins remain a mystery today, it is believed the Celts desired a cryptic alphabet that could not be deciphered by Roman Britain.
Represented as a series of perpendicular and intersecting lines, this ancient script is thought to be influenced by the Latin alphabet using 20 characters. It is most commonly written vertically and is read from bottom to top. When presented horizontally, it is read from left to right.