Celtic Knot Bracelet Leather Picasso Jasper Beaded Wrap (Goldish Bronze Button)
Brand: Carolyn Jane's Jewelry
- This Irish Celtic knot circle wrap bracelet is handcrafted with beautiful stabilized red creek picasso jasper beads sewn onto chocolate strands of leather. And features antiqued celtic button
- Choose from Bronze button or Silver plated button
- Wraps 3 times 23" inches in length ( small to medium wrist)
- The mesmerizing swirl of repetitive patterns twisting and turning like waves and ropes capture the sacred look of the Celtic Knot. After thousands years, the Celtic Knot is still popular in today's world as a symbol of marriage, family, friendship and spirituality
- This Celtic knot is perfectly paired with picasso jasper beads. Picasso Jasper reminds us to celebrate life and to realize that it is not too late to 'live a little'. It brings calm to difficult situations and to encourage us to relax and enjoy life
Publisher: Carolyn Jane's Jewelry
Details: Celtic Knot Meaning! The spiral Celtic knot symbolizes that all things are connected in an unbreakable chain of life, love, family, motherhood, mother daughter relationship. It brings the spiritual world closer to us. Enjoy the rich colors of jasper beads red, green and gold. Let these beautiful marbled beads bring creativity, strength and self-discipline into your life.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches
Ogham is the earliest written form of Primitive Irish, the oldest of the Gaelic languages. Ogham was first used in Ireland and parts of England, Scotland and Wales between the 2nd and 6th centuries. Though its actual origins remain a mystery today, it is believed the Celts desired a cryptic alphabet that could not be deciphered by Roman Britain.
Represented as a series of perpendicular and intersecting lines, this ancient script is thought to be influenced by the Latin alphabet using 20 characters. It is most commonly written vertically and is read from bottom to top. When presented horizontally, it is read from left to right.